Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Attending seminar at ParkRoyal Hotel for 2 days

Assalamualaikum..muncul lg..


Just nk update pasal pg Translational Science Seminar at Park Royal hotel for 2 days. Best sngt sbb mostly yg dibincangkan was about updated research on how to detect or prevent or cure cancer. While listening on what they are doing was really increasing my spirit to doing some research and to pursued my study to higher level..hope I n all my friend can make it. Park Royal Hotel was so beautiful. The best thing was their food. We all ate a lot. I will sharing the picture that catch by my "buruk" phone. After edited, the picture was so nice. Sayang nyer ktorg xde camera. So nak tngkap part yg best2 di tempat yg malap ckt mmg xcantik la..
Park Royal Hotel

Nie la yg ktor mkan..8 menu dalam 1 malam..mmg kenyang giler..hik2

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;